Glisten has been instrumental in helping different clients with setting up the infrastructure and managing it from different cloud providers like:
Glisten has experience working on different services in AWS Cloud. Few of the AWS SERVICES USED AND MANAGED are as given below:
EC2 VPC MANAGEMENT
ELASTIC BEANSTALK IAM
S3 ECS Clusters
SQS API Gateway
Glisten has been managing infrastructure for a client in MS Azure. Some of the tasks handled on MS Azure are:
- Creating resource groups and VMs in different regions
- storage mapping to VMs for needful application backups
- External and internal load-balancers configuration and tuning
- DR configuration using traffic gateway
- application sites configuration
- SQL store configuration
Experience working on building OpenStack cluster configuring different services of OpenStack like Keystone, Glance, Cinder, Nova, Dashboard, Neuron, Heat and Cielometer.
2+ years of experience managing OpenStack cluster and experience with upgrading OpenStack versions
- Working on Docker since 3 years writing Docker files for custom image building.
- Migrating application to micro-services architecture.
- Docker registry configuration to local images in local environment.
- Custom Docker network building with custom bridge for static IP address configuration for application specific requirements
- Deploying Kubernetes cluster
- managing application deployment in Kubernetes cluster
- Transactional operations configuration
- helm charts configuration and application deployment
- writing custom pod, service and deployment configuration files